For the past nine years, I have been creating WordPress websites (Greencastle Web Designs) and have never changed or even thought about changing to another platform. I have changed themes, utilized new plugins, learned new ways to build. But leaving WordPress has never even been a thought. Below are a few reasons why.
- No one has ever asked me to rebuild their WordPress website onto another platform. (However, I have been asked to re-build other platforms into a WordPress site)
- No one has ever told me they have outgrown their WordPress site. (WordPress sites can be as large and robust as big as you need)
- You can add to your WordPress website yourself. I suggest utilizing a WordPress Website designer to build your site then you can easily learn to add posts, pages, videos, and images.
- Keep your site styling. Websites change style just like clothes but no worries here. Creating a new look is easy with WordPress.
- Google LOVES WordPress sites and as a business, we need to LOVE Google. WordPress is SEO friendly but I suggest you hire someone who knows how to add the right optimization.
- So many options with WordPress, you can create an E-commerce site, a membership site, a directory, or start as a blog site and grow from there.
- Payments – yep right from your WordPress website.
After utilizing and creating WordPress websites for nine years, I can say I appreciate all that WordPress offers. If you would like some help setting up your WordPress site please fill out the form below and let’s get started.