As a WordPress Creative/Designer I absolutely LOVE consulting entrepreneurs to define their purpose, simplify, and ultimately LOVE what they do!
This article is to help you get started with design options.
If you have been in business a while you may already have your color scheme. If not, here is a good place to start.
Your business color scheme will help with brand awareness and keep your website, marketing materials and design professional. Keep in mind that this does not mean you can never use another color but that this simply means these are the colors that should be prominent throughout your marketing.
Below are a few tools to help you create your color scheme.
- Take a fun quiz – Which Colors Are Right For Your Company
- Browse – 100 Brilliant Color Combinations
- Generate fun color combinations (warning – you can easily spend way too much time here) – Coolers
- More inspiration – picular (Google for Colors)
Go with colors you love! Every color is beautiful and you want to be YOU!
If you have been in business a while you also may already have your font scheme. If not, you know the drill….
Your business fonts also will help with brand awareness and keep your website, marketing materials and design information professional. Keep in mind that this does not mean you can never use another font but that this simply means these are the fonts that should be prominent throughout your marketing.
Below are a few tools to help you create your font scheme.
- Take a fun quiz – What Font Are You
- Browse – How To Choose The Right Fonts
- Generate your word or name with several font options live (warning – you can easily spend way too much time here) – Font Space
- More inspiration – Google Fonts
Pick a font that is easy to read. If you like the handwritten or script look, find one that you like, looks good with your names/words and then we will use it sparingly (not for the whole website).
If you have been in business a while you also may already have images for your website. If not or if you need more let’s get started.
- Best = Your own images – if it is possible it would be best to utilize your own images. Professional images of yourself, your office, employees in action, are the best way to go.
- Free Images – Realistically, its can be hard to have all your own images. No worries as there are several awesome options to grab some free images. Free (again you can spend way to much time here) – Unsplash, Pixabay, Pexels
- Where I will pay for images – Deposit Photos
Gravitate toward a feeling for your images. For instance, you might want your images to evoke worldly, laughter, or kindness.